[MUZYKA] Eat Me, Drink Me

Aż dziw bierze, że jeszcze nie ma tego tematu tutaj o najnowszej płycie pana M. Słuchał ktoś ? Jakie wrażenia ? Ja przesłuchałam oczywiście już całą Płytka jak zwykle w wykonaniu MM rewelacyjna: ostra, agresywna, trochę rzec by można, że nawet lekko psychodeliczna Po prostu arcydzieło
Dancing in the moonlight
Singing in the rain
Oh, it's good to be back home again
Laughing in the sunlight
Running down the lane
Oh, it's good to be back home again
Odpowiedz
Poziom tekstów wątpliwy, a image pana Briana Hugh Warnera trochę się przejadł. Ileż można wykorzystywać androgyniczne wizerunki gwiazd glam rocka z lat 70? Nie można być kontrowersyjnym skandalistą przez całe życie - to po prostu nudne i tyle. A poza tym teksty MM w Eat me... przypominają wenezuelskie telenowele. Choćby z "Putting Holes In Happiness":

The sky was blonde like her
It was a day to take the child
Out back and shoot it.
I could have buried all my dead
Up in her cemetery head
She had dirty word witchcraft
I was in the deep end of her skin.
Then, it seemed like a one car car wreck
But I knew it was a horrid tragedy.
Ways to make the tiny satisfaction disappear.

Albo ten łzawy kawałek z "They Said That Hell's Not Hot":

I kill myself in small amounts
In each relationship it's not
About love.
Just another funeral and
Just another girl left in tears.
And I'm waiting
With the sound turned off
I'm waiting
Like a glass balloon
And I'm fading
Into the void and then
I'm gone, I'm gone, I'm gone...

A tytułowy kawałek to zimno wykalkulowane bluźnierstwo:

EAT ME, DRINK ME
EAT ME, DRINK ME
This is only a game,
This is only a game

Kończą się MM pomysły i formuła. Mamy już większych obrazoburców. Płyta wynikła zapewne z osobistych nieporozumień rodzinnych i tęsknych szlochów za utraconą rodziną...
He is worried about what may happen when he passes on. So am I, but it is something I shall not dwell upon. I shall love him because he is deserving of my love, not because he saved me, not because he is human, not because he is a Hero of Neverwinter. No, I love him for the man he is.

lady Aribeth de Tylmarande

Odpowiedz
← Muzyka

[MUZYKA] Eat Me, Drink Me - Odpowiedź

Męczą Cię captche? , a problem zniknie. Zajmie to mniej niż rozwiązanie captchy!
Wczytywanie...