Patche do Gothica 3 - Odpowiedź

Męczą Cię captche? , a problem zniknie. Zajmie to mniej niż rozwiązanie captchy!

Podgląd ostatnich postów

Taramelion,
Zrób według tego co przeczytałeś wyżej. W którymś z powyższych moich postów (tym dłuuuuugim) jest change log a nad nim link do patch 1.4.
Bezimienny Michał,
Wystarczy se wpisać w google np "patch 1.31 do gothic 3" czy coś takiego.
malik,
sorry za głupie pytanie ale skąd mam wziąć te patche.....??

[Dodano po chwili]

Użytkownik Taramelion dnia nie, 22 lip 2007 - 10:44 napisał

(...)
1.12 -> 1.31 -> i podmianka pliku Strings.p00

Tak ma się najnowsza droga poprawy błędów?

[post="75769"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

czy ta forma instalowania patchów nadal obowiazuje czy moze jest cos jeszcze bo troche sie z tym pogubiłem....
Taramelion,
Co do jaskini zadanie zaliczyłem, a co do dzików nie zauważyłem ich znikniecia, choć możliwe że tak jest. Zobaczę i napiszę.

[Dodano po chwili]

Wszystko jest w porządku. Z dzikami nie ma problemu, jaskinia działa tak jak należy.

[Dodano po chwili]

Gothic 3 Community Fix Version 1.4
Ma działać z polska wersją ale nie należy updateować stringtable.ini

http://snorre.jowood.de/~community/Gothic3/Gothic_3_Community_Patch_v1.4.exe"]G3CFV1.4[/url]

Tego gościa trzeba obczaić. Instalował to ktoś?

Changelog
Gothic 3 Community Patch v1.4

I. Community Patch v1.4
=======================

- One can learn "Make poison" bugfree.
+ One can learn "Master thief". (Soundless dialog)
- Artifacts of Adanos cannot be sold.
+ Milten gives the teleporterstone for the Monastery.
- Censoring of nude women removed.
- The game can also be ended when Zuben is already long dead.
- When Orknarok accompanies the hero, he will not be attacked by the Nomads and vice versa.
- Orknarok leaves the party, once the requirements therefore are met.
- One cannot get Shakyors Druidstone twice.
+ Mort leads one when needed for a second time to the Hammerclan, Fireclan or to the entrance of the mine.
- Hogar does not kill the hero for the quest "Duel with Hogar".
+ The quest "Delivery to Nordmar" unlocked. (Soundless dialog)
- One can speak with Dargoth about the "Fifth temple", once prerequired knowledge has been obtained.
- Lisk gives only final comments about the liberation of the mine when he has taken part in it.
- One can say to Xardas "I have the five artifacts of Adanos" only when one has them.
- Asaru is teacher for martial arts, when one assures him to help him.
+ Tyler says "Where to now? To Trelis, or what?", before one attacks Trelis together.
- Effects of "Black Rhobar" corrected.
+ Two comments from Dan and Goose unlocked.
- Information for the quest "Just a fallen..." noted in the questlog.
- Some inconsistencies in the dialogdata resolved.
- Sulfock gives experience "Kill the threatening Snapper in front of the Sulphurmine".
- For the quest "Sell the skin to Gnar for 500 gold pieces" one can give Wilson 500 gold.
- The spiked cutchel has a goldvalue of 150, instead of 4500 gold.
- One cannot interrupt Lee during his teleport by means of a dialog.
- Iljas Vaze, Shadowscepter and Chalice of the Watertraders are ordened properly in the inventory.
- For the quest "Covert operations" one needs the amulet of Ilja.
- One cannot drink empty bottles and viles.
- The Krush Irmak deals damage.
- Kamak and the Orcs with the excavation form one party.
+ Dialog of Xardas unlocked.
- Murak does not react like a slave after the liberation of Bakaresh.
+ Additional dialog options for Kan unlocked.
- One can follow certain dialogs still after the relevant NPCs are dead.
- The quest "Free Kliff from the Orcs on the farm" can always be ended.
- One cannot say to Kliff "You are free now", when he already knows it.
- Georg is promoted to Paladin when giving the blessed Fire Chalice.
- When one attacks Sugut or his camp with the Nomads, one will be treated as a normal assassin.

II. Community Patch v1.3
========================

- One can only say to Pyran "Here are your potions", once one has enough mana potions.
- Josh says only "I heard, Trelis has been liberated from the Orcs", once it is. - Kalesch says "You won't steal my reputation" only once.
- Karrypto says "With sadness I have to state that..." on his own account.
- When one says to Merdarion "Merdarion, what are you doing here?", the dialog option "Do we know eachother?" will no longer appear.
- One cannot ask Mortis "Do you also fight in the arena?", when one has fought him. The same error is also resolved for Tukash and Vigo.
- The quest "Become champion of the arena of Faring" cannot be restarted after a successful ending of it.
- Jensgar now gives after the quest "Skins for Jensgar" every time the Composite Bow.
- Ugolf and Hector do not get all the ore c.q. gold of the hero.
- The quest "Hectors gold" will not be ended when one buys Masils ledger.
- Selling of Shadowbeast horns to Pedar has no negative consequences for the quest "Admittance of the Oremelters".
- The hero does not ask Lee "What was with that again?" after he asked the question "The story with the colony?".
- Pranck gets 20 instead of 19 potions with the quest "The Orc warrior Pranck wants twenty healing potions".
- One can tell Karrypto about Markus' Fire Chalice when one has all 12 of them.
- Lester can also be talked to in Al Shedim, when he is not digging.
- Rathgar does not speak about the Alis artifact when one has used it. If the quest had been started before, it is hereby stopped.
- All dialogs of the Talkmasters are available.
- One can trade with Ingvar, when he has not been asked before the liberation of the mine.
- Tippler does not take all Boozeberries and Healingplants. The quest is not ended when one sells him the ingredients.
- Trading with Vandorn does not have negative consequences for the quest "Bring Vandorn pickaxes".
- One cannot obtain Bogirs, Torns and Runaks Druidstones twice.
- One cannot obtain Miguels steelcrates twice.
- When one steals the destroyed Druidstone from Porgan, then this one will be returned before the fixed one is obtained.
- One cannot obtain Treslotts, Rakus', Miltens, Wenzels, Bengerds, Konrads and Markus' Fire Chalice twice.
- The quest from Treslotts does not end before his Fire Chalice is obtained. The numbers of his reward does not vary.
- Abe has the dialog option "Let's trade" only once.
+ It is possible to obtain a second Katana in the game.
- The quest "bring Lukjan profit for the skins" cannot be solved by trading.
- The quest "Follow Tufail" will not start when Masil is dead. A new dialog entry: "He is dead".
- Mezir does not ask "And, did you find him?" when he has not aided in the search.
- The dialog option "Where do I find Hanson?" is available with Grim only once he has told about Hanson.
- The quest "Kaffu wants his gold back" cannot be solved by trading.
- The dialog option "Where can I find Gotha?" with Hatlod does not show up forever.
- One can send Karlen to the desert any time, as soon as the two quests are solved.
- The dialogmenu does not stay up when Karlen walks around.
- The quest "Follow Merdarion" can be resolved any time.
- Xardas does not request to ask the Orc Shamans for artifacts when Grok is dead.
- The Quest "Lurkerhunt with Wilson" ends after all Lurkers are dead and Wilson has been reported about it.
- The quest "Wenzel cleans up" ends when Cape Dun has been liberated and Wenzel is reported about it.
- Grimboll only gets 5 Sulfur. The quest cannot be resolved by trading.
- When one kills Aldo on order of Sigmor, he will not convict the hero of murder.
- Avogadro cannot buy himself free, before the appropriate quest has been started.
- One does not say "Come with me" directly to Falk, without having this dialog option.
- One gets from 20 Ice Wolfskins from Hanson every time.
- Innostian does not take more than 50 manaplants.
- If one kills Kirk, the guards of the nearby city will not convict the hero of murder.
- When one steals the delivery of Tragak, it is impossible to bring it to Grompel.
- Changed the awarding of reputation points in certain cities and fractions.
- Wooden shields have the correct inventory image.

III. Community Patch v1.2
=========================

- Finley attacks Trelis together even when Vak is dead.
- The quest "Finley attacks Trelis" is not interrupted when one reports him of the victory prematurely.
- Tyler lets himself be taken to Trelis safely.
+ One can learn "Make explosive arrows".
- Mannig does not get 500 gold when one delivers Randall to him.
- Leif will be unlocked as teacher after the quest "Ten Sabreteeth for Leif".
- Ketil gives 3 ore instead of 3 gold as a reward for the quest "ketil needs 12 Bison skins"
- For the quest "Okara needs more men" the dialog option "Out there is no one anymore" does not disappear anymore.
- Erroneous dialogoptions to learn "Paladin" from Rhobar are removed. The skill can still be learned from him.
- The dialog option "I need booze" with Tippler is available, when one knows that one has to be deliver the booze.
- One gets reputation points from Marik when one brings him the gold list from Ashton.
- One has to kill all Sandcrawler to end the quest from Vasco.
- The quest "Liberate Ishtar" can be started error free.
- The quest "Approval of the assassins" will resolve.
- Summoned creatures will die, when one leaves them behind.
- Erroneous dialogs from Quadir, Nafalem, Benito, Sigmor, Delazar and Kafa resolved.
- The console will not display disturbed and white flashing is reduced.
- The noise of the Flame Sword is reduced in strength.
- Crackling noise of fires has been turned off due to incorrect timing.
- Masil does not give the raw ore twice.
- One can end the quest "Messages from the South" also when Benito has been provoked before.
- Nefarius, Silvio, Aila, Yasmin and the Emaciated Slave leave the group once the requirements therefore are met.
- Sivert says "Good fight. I am Sivert" on his own accord.
- One cannot obtain Ejnars Ancestor stone twice.
- The quest to destroy the rebel hideout of Reddock will be interrupted by Javier after the liberation of Cape Dun.
- The quest "Liberate Cape Dun" will be interrupted by Uruk after destroying Reddock and killing the rebel leader.
- The quest "Destroy the rebelcamp Nemora" will be interrupted after one has liberated Trelis with Tyler.
- The quest to liberate Trelis will be broken off by Vak after destroying Nemora.
- The quest "Tare Okara apart" will be broken off by Sanford after liberating Montera.
- The quest "Liberate Montera from the Orcs" will be broken off by Varek after destroying Okara.
- The quest "Bring Nemrok the artifact out of the ruins from the North" will be ended by Marius after Geldern has been liberated.
- The quest for the secret of Mazin can also be resolved when he is killed, after he has given all information.
- The quests at Domeniks Pastures will also start, when one speaks with Marik.
- Masil answers on the question from where he has the raw ore, when the quest "Guilt and Pretence" has been resolved successfully.
- One can provoke Topork, when one denies him his provocation for the quest "Reddock needs a smith"

When one selects the option "Improved ge3.ini" during installation:

- Developer errors removed, maximum camera zoom-out increased, use of memory improved and vegetation view distance doubled.

IV. Community Patch v1.1
========================

- One has to give Vandorn only the requested 5 saws.
- One does not receive double the amount of gold from one of the slaves with Freman.
- An error in Musan's dialog is removed.

V. Community Patch v1.0
=======================

- One can give Frithjof his Fire Chalice back.
+ One can learn "Fire Mage" and "Improve armor".
Gość_Guest*,
Witam,otóż mam problem z tymi dwoma patchami 1.12 oraz 1.31,podczas gry zauważyłem,że nie ma wszystkich agresywnych dzików(wtedy kiedy zlecił taki gość z Reedock) oraz wyczyszczenie wschodniej części jaskini,ponieważ nie ma tam goblinów(tylko jaszczury) a jak nie miałem patchów to wszystko było ok, coś się stało??
Taramelion,

Też mi się podoba...

Choć ten Gothic mnie zawiódł...
Bezimienny Michał,
No taaak a więc nie mam pytań masz wypasiony sprzęt [na takich bajerach można pograć w każdą grę na full ustawieniach. No cóż Gothic 3 ma błędy i przez to się zacina, może ten patch nie przyśpiesza gry no, ale przynajmniej podobno poprawia zadania a to już coś . Myślę że jak wyjdzie dodatek to poprawi on [chociaż wątpię ] płynność gry.
Taramelion,
Asus P5B CH8 965
Core 2 Duo E6320 1.86GHz
Ge Force 8800GTX
Kingston 1Gb x2 + 512Mb x2 533/667Mhz = 3Gb w dual channel ;p
Seagate 250Gb SATA 16Mb
Bezimienny Michał,
A jaki masz sprzęt że to nie jego wina ? Do tej gry trzeba mieć dużo pamięci ram, najlepiej 2GB a minimum 1GB do w miarę normalnego grania [jak ja miałem 512 ram to gra miała u mnie 10FPS ].
Taramelion,
Tnie sie tak samo jak przedtem. Sprzęt na pewno nie jest winny, więc liczyłem na patche.

Ok, zobaczymy co z tymi umiejętnościami, ale nie licz na to że szybko to zrobie bo gram (takie dłuższe posiadówki) najczęściej w weekendy i też nie zawsze.
Bezimienny Michał,
Tnie się Gothic 3 zapewne dalej, ale w tym samym stopniu czy trochę mniej ? Jak byś mógł to powiedz potem [skoro grasz w Gothic 3, ja mam na razie dosyć tej gry ] czy można się nauczyć takich umiejętności jak np : mag ognia, mistrz złodziejstwa albo tej umiejętności w kowalstwie z ulepszeniem pancerzami. Jestem ciekaw czy rzekomo poprawione umiejętności naprawdę są teraz do nauczenia.
Taramelion,
Ok. Zrobiłem tak jak napisałeś - i nie mam żadnych problemów z napisami.

Jedynym moim bólem jest to, że Gothic się przycina... a nie ma prawa. Zabraniam mu się przycinać,a on sobe mnie zlawa bezczelnie... ;/

Okropne.

PS. Ale Michał dzięki za instrukcje.
Bezimienny Michał,
No na to wygląda. Żeby zainstalować 1.31 wymagany jest wpierw 1.12, a ten 1.31 ma taki błąd że znikają napisy, lecz umieściłem "naprawiony plik" na rapidshare żeby napisy były [plik z rapida nie powinien zniknąć]. Pomyślałem żeby pomóc innym fanom Gothic 3 którzy też mają dosyć tych bugów i napisze o tym . Dobrze przynajmniej że niemieccy fani zrobili tą poprawkę, gdyż twórcy Gothic by się do tego pewnie nie zabrali, albo w dodatku wszystko poprawili żeby ludzie kupowali bo bez błędów będzie .
Taramelion,

Cytat

Zainstaluj se patch 1.12 a potem patcha 1.31 [w temacie "nowy patch do Gothic 3" napisałem jak tego 1.31 zainstalować
(...)

Cytat

1.30 tylko 1.31 do gothic 3 a następnie ściągnijcie plik "Strings.p00" z tego linka : http://rapidshare.com/files/40490974/Strings.p00 i zamieńcie ten stary w folderze gothic 3/data na ten przed chwilą ściągnięty

1.12 -> 1.31 -> i podmianka pliku Strings.p00

Tak ma się najnowsza droga poprawy błędów?
Bezimienny Michał,
Ok mam rozwiązanie: zainstalujcie patch nie 1.30 tylko 1.31 do gothic 3 a następnie ściągnijcie plik "Strings.p00" z tego linka : http://rapidshare.com/files/40490974/Strings.p00 i zamieńcie ten stary w folderze gothic 3/data na ten przed chwilą ściągnięty. Jeżeli wszystko zrobiliście poprawnie to gwarantuje ze napisy tym razem będą.

[Dodano po chwili]

Podobno ten patch przede wszystkim usuwa bugi zadań i nawet wszystkich umiejętności będzie można używać, ale nie chce mi sie grać 5 raz w Gothic 3 żeby to sprawdzić . Jak ktoś ma tego 1.31 i jak zauważy grając że coś się zmieniło, to niech da cynk .
Gość_Guest*,
niezły patch jest juz też do pl.
Bezimienny Michał,
Hmm no rzeczywiście liczby znikają chodz nie wiem czemu, jest jakas poprawka w wersji 1.31 ale to zdaje sie przeznaczone jest jedynie na razie do niemieckiej wersji [niemieccy fani ja zrobili]. Przepraszam jeżeli przysporzyłem komuś problemów.
Pasoro,
Prze ten patch mi liczby z nikają... Nigdzzie nie ma licz. W menu głównym, w ekwipunku. Nigdzie. Ale za to mi sie nie scina w ogóle. Bym dał screena, ale coś nie wchodzi.
Bezimienny Michał,
Nie wiem czy słyszeliście o tym że jest nowy patch do Gothic 3. Jest to nieoficjalny patch zrobiony przez Fanów Gothic którzy sami poprawili błędy.
Wczytywanie...