Klasa pancerza - Odpowiedź

Męczą Cię captche? , a problem zniknie. Zajmie to mniej niż rozwiązanie captchy!

Podgląd ostatnich postów

Beron Heavyhand,
Ano Ale co tam, bo w sumie już więcej na ten temat powiedzieć nie dy rydy...
AD&D jest dla mnie zbyt prymitywne - zbyt mało rozwoju postaci itp. Choć pewniestarzy gracze z sentymentu grają jeszcze na tym systemie w realu Złotym wiekiem D&D jest/była edycja 3 - 3.5. Czwarta, to klapa. Kolega, który jest magiem zawsze i wszędzie (tak, jak ja krasnalem) mówi, że totalnie wkurzył się na magię i czary w nowym systemie. Może chociaż programiści będą mądrzejsi i projektując gry skupią się na 3.5...?

No, ale koniec OtU, żeby nie było gderania. Chyba można zamknąć, co nie?
Shagarot,
Co Edycja to D&D trzyma się kupy coraz mniej...
Dlatego osobiście preferuję Warhammera, ale odbiegliśmy nieco od tematu klasy pancerza ;p
Beron Heavyhand,
Ogólnie D&D 4 to jedna wielka masakra. Ulubioną klasą gnoma nie będą iluzje, tylko bard
Gość_Armando*,
Skopiowena ze strony: http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm?BHCP...2006&bhcp=1
D&D 4th Edition - Learning from MMOsDungeons & Dragons is considered by many to be the forefather of the modern-day MMO. With the recent release of Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition, we are seeing evidence that new Dungeons and Dragons design is being informed by MMOs. In this article, Managing Editor Jon Wood discusses some of the specific elements of the new edition that draw in elements of our genre of video game.
There is little doubt that Dungeons and Dragons (and other early pen and paper games) helped to pave the way for the MMORPG genre. So much so that when co-creator Gary Gygax passed away, many MMORPGers mourned the loss.

advertisement It has always been easy to look at MMOs (and all RPGs, really) and find the influences that pen and paper game like Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) have had on them, but the most recent edition of the popular tabletop game turns all of that on its ear. It seems that the student had become the teacher, the circle of life is complete, and a number of other clichés that I could use to say that the recently released 4th edition of Dungeons and Dragons looks less like the template for MMORPGs and more like a product of them.

Whether Wizards of the Coast (the current developers of Dungeons and Dragons) designed this new edition of the game to be more appealing to the MMORPG gamer crowd or whether it is simply being informed by a popular game type difficult to say, but there are a number of parallels that should be explored:

Character Roles

In Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition, the developers have incorporated specific roles for characters into the design of the game. While character role has always been implied by the character’s class in previous editions (wizard, cleric, fighter, etc.), this is the first time that the rules have allowed for more MMO-style definitions.

In DnD 4th Edition, characters are divided into one of four roles: Controller, Leader, Striker and Defender. The idea is that a well-rounded adventuring party (or group) should be made up of at least one character from each of the roles.

Controller: The controller role is filled by the game’s wizards. Controllers have the ability to cause moderate damage to a large number of opponents. They are also good for hampering their enemies in some way (holding, slowing, etc.).

Leaders: The leader role is filled by Clerics and Warlords. Leaders have the ability to heal their party members and to provide other bonuses that help other players in their group.

Defender: The Paladin and the Fighter make up the classes that fill the Defender role. Defenders are your standard tank characters. They can take a good deal of damage and are heavily armoured. Their abilities focus on this and on keeping enemies engaged, allowing other characters to strike more effectively.

Striker: Rogues, Rangers and Warlocks are considered Strikers. Strikers are experts at causing single targets heavy damage. They move and strike quickly using stealth, magic and other means to strategically choose their targets.

MMOs have been using terms like these to describe the roles of the classes for quite some time. Rounding out a solid MMO group is almost always reliant on having characters that can fill each of these roles. While the same has been true of Dungeons and Dragons in the past in a passive way, 4th Edition marks the first time that the game’s design has incorporated it and spelled it out in terms that are so familiar to online RPG players.

Combat Powers

Previous editions of DnD have relied on standard attacks for melee characters with spell casters having a wide variety of choice in the spells that they cast.

Standard melee and ranged attacks have traditionally been made on a hit or miss basis. For example, if I wanted to attack an enemy, I would tell the DM what I wanted to attack, and I would roll a die to see if my standard attack (in this case swinging a sword) would hit or miss. It wasn’t about fancy moves and specific kinds of attack as much as it was a case of I have a sword, I swing my sword, I hit, I swing my sword again.

4th Edition has changed all of that by incorporating character powers into the mix. Non-spell casters can now take advantage of specific attack powers that are gained through level progression in much the same way that characters in a standard level-based MMO gain new attack powers.

Now, instead of simply telling the DM that my fighter wants to attack, rolling a die to see if I hit and repeating as often as is necessary, I am able to say that I want to use “Spinning Sweep” (a knockdown attack) or Brute Strike (a heavy damage power). I still have to roll the dice to see whether or not I hit, but I am able to use more strategy and thought than I ever could before.

It should be noted that 3rd Edition and 3.5 both allowed for some diversity in abilities for non-casters through the use of feats, but 4th Edition is where the combat powers really start to reflect those of an MMO.

Lack of Role-Play Skills

In previous editions of Dungeons and Dragons, mechanics have been put into place to give your characters a certain amount of history or depth. While it may not come up in gameplay, it was possible within the rules to say that my character had spent time on a fishing boat in his youth and therefore had a basic working knowledge of anything related to fishing. In 2nd Edition Dungeons and Dragons, it was through proficiencies. The core rulebooks were short on rules governing the use of these proficiencies, but your character had them and they tended to add to the depth of the character as a person and not just a clump of statistics.

In 3rd and 3.5 Editions, these abilities took on a new relevance as they were folded into the skill system, giving rules to govern these additional skills, growing the relevance of the “other things” a character knew how to do considerably.

In 4th Edition, skills have been streamlined down to skills with practical and useful purposes. Skills that defined the character’s non-adventuring personality seem to have fallen by the wayside in favor of a sleeker system (and to be fair, it is more smooth).

I always felt that this was one of the advantages that Dungeons and Dragons as a tabletop game had over MMORPGs. Most modern MMOs don’t account for anything that doesn’t directly effect the character’s adventuring life. The confines of the medium would make incorporation of specific background details quite difficult. Pen and paper, being a smaller game, is easier to control (DMs can easily tailor situations around a character’s non-adventuring abilities). Depth of character is much easier to not only create, but to bring to life in the world. It’s a shame that this new edition doesn’t account for this with supporting rules.

Monthly Fee?

Ok, the title might be a little bit misleading so I’m going to make one thing clear: There is no monthly fee to simply play your pen and paper game. That being said, Wizards of the Coast is using 4th Edition’s launch to debut a new online service call D&D Insider.

This online service is where 4th Edition takes on an almost eerie resemblance to its MMO cousins. Through this service, players will have access to an online character creator. This, in and of itself isn’t that similar to MMOs, but when you add on the character visualizer, it starts to get really familiar.

The character visualizer allows you to create a character visually in much the same way that you would when starting on an MMO. If you don’t believe me, you can check it out here.

One of the biggest disadvantages of playing table top DnD has been needing to gather your group in one place. When someone in the group moved away, their characters were often, by necessity, written out of the story. In fact, I have heard stories of MMO guilds forming because a Dungeons and Dragons tabletop group was separated and the online environment of an MMO made it possible for them to play together again.

D&D Insider will give players a virtual tabletop so that your DnD group can gather no matter where they’re located.

Wrap-Up

While it would be hard to make the case that Wizards has used this new edition of their game to create an offline MMO, it is easy to see that the design of the new game was informed by the MMOs of today, which were in turn informed by the D&D games of yesterday.

No doubt Wizards of the Coast is hoping to bring a new generation of gamers to their pen and paper game and bringing in elements of one of the fastest-growing genres of video game probably ins’t a bad way to do it.

Author: Jon Wood
Created: June 20, 2008

W opisie klas jest czarodziej, kapłan, warlord (dowódca?), wojownik, paladyn, łowca, łotrzyk, mag. Ni hu hu o druidzie, bardzie albo mnichu (a to bardzo klimatyczne postacie). Jeśli to co oni napisali się sprawdzi to D&D 4.0 to będzie porażka.
Finrod,
Jak to nie będzie druida?!! Nie może byc!
Gość_Armando*,
Zapoznałem się z edycjami AD&D (czyli dwójka), D&D 3.0, D&D 3.5 i uważam, że wersja 3.5 jest najlepsza z nich (dużo lepszy łowca, który w końcu ma przydatne umiejętności, małe przetasowanie szkół magii). Z tego co czytałęm w edycji 4.0 mają usunąć druida i całkowicie zmienić system magii, więc raczej nie będe fanem tej wersji.
Sosna,
Też sądzę, że lepsze są te nowsze zasady, grałem tylko na 3,5 (chodzi o D&D nie gry na kompa), a z tego co słyszałem, dawniejsze wersje były trochę gorsze, teraz natomiast wydaje mi się, że twórcy D&D wydają co raz to nowsze edycje, żeby gracze je kupowali, a nie po to, żeby były w jakiś sposób lepsze (ostatecznie mogą to stawiać na 2 planie), bo po wyjściu kolejnych edycji o wiele trudniej jest kupić te poprzednie (
Beron Heavyhand,
Masz jak najbardziej rację. Ja wolę IWD II nie ze względu na to, że KP rośnie, a nie maleje, ale to już nie ten temat Obie gry są dobre. Mimo, że wolę system dwójki.
Finrod,
A prawda jest taka, że czy klasa pancerza zwiększa się w górę, czy w dół, to nie robi różnicy, bo człowiek tak szybko się przyzwyczaja, że po chwilowym szoku związanym z przestrojeniem się, już tego nie zauważa.
Beron Heavyhand,
To zmodyfikuj zasady do swoich potrzeb

W IWD I, BG I i II panuje system AD&D. IWD II natomiast jest oparte o D&D 3.5. Advenced D&D jest trochę prymitywne i cholernie proste. Aż za proste, jak dla mnie ale trudno. I tak wolę IWD II, bo tam gra działa na D&D 3.5, gdzie klasa pancerza idzie w górę, a nie w dół
Shagarot,
IWD II różni się dlatego, że w odróżnieniu od IWD, BG i BG II nie jest już zmodyfikowaną wersją D&D 2ed tylko 3 ed, a te różnią się od siebie i to diametralnie...
Zresztą D&D to co wydanie to bardziej chore, aczkolwiek z 4 się jeszcze nie zapoznałem.
Kto uważa, że D&D nie jest przesadzone niech zapozna się z tymi dwoma przykładami z 3 ed, któe wyszły w oryginalnych dodatkach [z których tylko 1 na 10 pojawiał się w Polsce, bo firma odpowiedzialna za D&D ma politykę wydawania 1 podręcznika co miesiąc..]

Paladyn - Ranienie Złych [zaklęcie 2 albo 3 poziomu]

Paladyn poświęca x PŻ, które zostają pomnożone przez jego lvl i ranią danego przeciwnika z charakterem Chaotyczny Zły w promieniu 20 metrów, obrażenia można rozdzielić na kilka postaci.
I co z tego mamy? Paladyn 15 lvl... poświęcam 200 PŻ x 10 = 2000 i nie ma już 7-8 Czerwonych Smoków... ale jest jeszcze ich armia... Kapłan! Leczenie proszę! I w następnej turze to samo...

Elfi Lisz - różni się od zwykłego tym, że nie ma relikwiarza, ale ma zdolność powielania...

Elfi Lisz 10 poziomu tworzy 10 Liszy 9 lvlu, te tworzą po 9 Liszy 8 lvl, tamte po 8 na 7 lvl i tak dalej aż do 1 lvl... Lisze mają wszystkie zaklęcia oryginału zredukowane przez ich lvl... ponadto Lisz może wykupić tę zdolność więcej razy i może tak się sklonować do 3 razy dziennie, a - jeśli oryginał zginie, automatycznie odradza się w jednej kopii [nawet 1 lvlowej], która natychmiast staje się oryginałem i odzyskuje swój pierwotny lvl.

Doprawdy, twórcy D&D czasami naprawdę mnie zaskakują ;p
Fodro,
Dopiero w Icewind dale II jest tak że im masz lepszą zbroję tym masz wyższą klasę pancerza. A w jedynce na odwrót
Zeal,

Użytkownik Kamisia dnia czw, 04 paź 2007 - 00:28 napisał

Ja mam taką drużynę:
Człowiek/wojownik
Krasnolud/wojownik
Niziołek/złodziej
Elf/wojownik/złodziej/mag
Człowiek/kapłan
Półelf/łowca

...i na razie musze kombinować, by przeżyć...

[post="87336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ja bym w tym team zmienil elf wojownik/zlodziej/mag nie jest ci on potrzebny a zabiera ci expa
wymien go na elfa/czlowieka maga czysto klasowca(bez specjalizacji)
wojownik/mag/złodziej nadaje się do przejścia samemu gry ale nie wybiera się mu rasy elfa(-2do Kondychy) lepiej wybrać pół elfa
Kamisia,
Ja mam taką drużynę:
Człowiek/wojownik
Krasnolud/wojownik
Niziołek/złodziej
Elf/wojownik/złodziej/mag
Człowiek/kapłan
Półelf/łowca

...i na razie musze kombinować, by przeżyć...
Zeal,
nie wiem jak ty ale bez maga jest trudno np w swiatyni yuan ti bez kuli ognia/blyskawicy duzo zabawy ale kto co woli
ja ci proponuje taki team:
woj krasnolud- bloker
woj/kapłan- pół elf bedzie z niego dobry też bloker może nie aż tak jak krasnal ale zawsze czary kapłańskie
mag- najlepiej czysto klasowiec
złodziej- pułapki wykrywanie oraz cios w plecy
łowca- przydać się może do ściągania nie wygodnych przeciwników
Szymen,
Nie musisz mieć wszystkie 6 osób,możesz zkoncentrować się na jednej.A jeśli chodzi o drużynę,to zależy,bo jeżeli stworzy sie postać pokroju wojownika to wytrzyma dużo wiecej od czarodzieja,ale na początku gry zazwyczaj postać nie jest zbytnio wytrzymała.
Kamisia,
Ooo.... Ale ta gra nielogiczna Dzieki mimo wszystko za odpowiedzi, bardzo mi to pomogło

P.s.: a wy tez tak mieliscie, ze wam na początku szybko wszyscy umierali? o_O Jesli chodzi o cRPG to ja sie wychowałam na Sacred i mnie 6-osobowa druzyna troche przeraza
Szymen,
Bo właśnie każdy ,,zmniejszony,, punkt KP to o 1 punkt więcej KP
Zeal,
w ID 1 i 2 oraz Bg 1 i 2 jest tak ze im mniej tym lepiej oraz w IDII dochodzi tez od zreczności bodajże jakieś bonusy
Szymen,
Witam.No bo jak widzisz Twoje KP się zmniejsza.I o dziwo tak powinno być.Bo np w Newerwinter Nights jak zakładasz jakąś zbroję to KP się zwiększa a tu się zmniejsza.Na początku też byłem zdziwiony ale tak ma być.Pozdrawiam
Wczytywanie...