Nazwy cyborgów

http://www.cyborgname.com/
Jestem Technican Optimizet for Killing and Accurate Repair. Przysyłajcie w odpowiedziach swoje Imiona i inne ciekawe "cybernetyczne" nazwy.
Ja jesteem B.A.R.T.E.K Biomechanical Android Responsible for Troubleshooting and Efficient Killing

V.A.L.E.N Vigilant Artificial Lifeform Engineered for Nullification

P.A.N.: Positronic Artificial Neohuman

Z.N.I.S.Z.C.Z.E.N.I.A.: Zeta Networked Individual Skilled in Zoology/Cybernetic Zombie Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
My name is J.A.K.O.B.: Journeying Artificial Killing and Observation Being
A dead issue, don't wrestle with it, deaf ears are sleeping. A guilty bliss,
so inviting, nailed to the cross. I feel you, relate to you, accuse you.
Wash away us all, take us with the floods.
Then throughout the night, they were raped and executed.
Cold hearted world. Your language unheard of, the vast sound of tuning out.
The rash of negativity is seen one sidedly, burn away the day.

M.E.D.I.V.H.: Mechanical Electronic Dangerous Infiltration and Violence Humanoid.

Po Polsku: Mechaniczny, Elektroniczny, Niebezpieczny, Przenikający i Gwałtowny Humanoid.

Nie wiem czy dobrze przetlumaczyłem Infiltration. No ale, ze jestem Niebezpieczny i Gwałtowny to możliwe O tym czy jestem Mechaniczny i elektroniczny to nie będę sie wypowiadał

T.O.M.E.K.: Technician Optimized for Mathematics and Efficient Killing

Po Polsku: Technik Zoptymalizowany dla Matematyki i Efekownego Zabijania.

Zawsze czulem sie jak maszyna do zabiania :mrgreen: [joke]

Tonari no Totoro!
S.T.R.A.Z.N.I.K czyli Synthetic Terran Repair and Assassination Zombie/Neohuman Intendet for Killing

W.O.J.T.E.K czyli Wireless Organism Justified for Troubleshooting and Efficient Killing

Całkiem niezłe to

Mówi samo za siebie

To tesh

Mam bogatą osobowość... No to ostatni

V.A.M.P.I.R.E-Vigilant Artificial Machine Programmed for Infiltration and Rational Exploration

A po PL to chyba-Czujna Sztuczna Maszyna Zaprogramowana dla Infiltracji i Racjonalnych Badań...chyba:]
Jestem Wampirem.
Jestem jedynym istniejącym Bogiem.
Jestem dumny z tego, iż żeruję na ludziach i oddaję honor moim zwierzęcym instynktom.
Odkurzamy temat ;]

http://monster.namedecoder.com/

PL: Wrogi Odkrywca - Niszczycielski Badacz - Ulatniający Się Horror

PL: Torturujący Ogr Z Tajemniczego, Zaczarowanego Królestwa

PL: Kociak (?) - Krzywdzący Odkrywca - Pożerający Niszczyciel Z Tajemnczego Sanktuarium

I zaległe ;]

PL: Kinetyczna Inteligentna Istota Zaprojektowana Do Naprawy I Celnego Sabotażu

Cyborgi chyba lepsze ;p

Tonari no Totoro!
O lol :lol:! To jest przepotężne!

I nadejdzie wkrótce ten dzień...

RTS
U mnie to task wyglada:
G.R.Z.E.S.I.E.K.: General Robotic Zombie Engineered for Sabotage, Infiltration and Efficient Killing

i
L.E.E.:: Lifeform Engineered for Exploration lub jak niektorzy roszyforwuja Like Eatting Eucalyptus ;] ale to hisotria mojego jednego z wielu ksywek w szkole XD

Pasuje czy nie? Oceńcie sami...
Takie cuś:

Ash nazg durbatulűk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulűk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Y.A.S.I.O.O.: Ytterbium Artificial Sabotage and Immediate Observation Organism

Y.A.L.E.M.A.L.L.I.S.: Ytterbium Artificial Lifeform Engineered for Masterful Assassination, Logical Learning and Immediate Sabotage

X.O.M.Y.R.: Xperimental Operational Machine Yearning for Repair

Świetne.

Y.A.S.I.O.O.: Yokel-Abducting, Scientist-Injuring Ogre of Oblivion

Y.A.L.E.M.A.L.L.I.S.: Yuckiness-Addicted Livestock-Eating, Maiden-Abducting Lycanthrope from the Legendary Isolated Sanctuary

X.O.M.Y.R.: Xenocidal, Offensive Monster Yearning for Rage

Też niezłe.

[Dodano po chwili]

Y.A.S.I.O.O. Iterbiczny, sztuczny sabotażysta i bezpośrednio obserwujący organizm.
Y.A.L.E.M.A.L.L.I.S. Iterbiczna, sztuczna forma życia zaprojektowana do mistrzowskiego zabijania, logicznie ucząca się i natychmiastowy sabotażysta.
X.O.M.Y.R.
Eksperymentalna, operacyjna maszyna żądna(!?) do naprawy.

Jeśli coś źle to proszę poprawić.

a ja:
z.b.y.l. zealous battele and yelling liteform
A.R.E.K.: Artificial Replicant Engineered for Killing

he

V.E.N. D.I.E.G.O.: Versatile Electronic Neohuman Designed for Infiltration, Exploration and Galactic Observation

W.A.L.H.E.L.L.: Wireless Artificial Lifeform Hardwired for Exploration and Logical Learning

Mocne
A.R.E.K.: Abomination from the Ruined Enchanted Kingdom
"Hi ho hi, it's off to war we go..."

Hedon, Rinsed in post-human shadows A monument scorned by the teeth of time
L.O.R.D.K.E.N.A.J.: Lifelike Operational Replicant Designed for Killing, Efficient Nullification and Accurate Judo

M.A.M.U.S.I.A.: Mechanical Artificial Machine Used for Sabotage and Immediate Assassination

M.S.D.E.B.I.L.M.S.: Mechanical Synthetic Device Engineered for Battle, Immediate Learning and Masterful Sabotage

F.A.T.H.E.R.: Functional Artificial Troubleshooting and Hazardous Exploration Replicant

N.I.E.M.O.T.A.: Networked Individual Engineered for Masterful Observation and Thorough Assassination

P.I.T.E.R.: Positronic Intelligent Thorough Exploration Replicant
D.U.P.A.: Digital Unit Programmed for Assassination

G.A.M.E. E.X.E.: General Artificial Machine Engineered for Efficient Xenocide and Exploration

Wie któs co znaczy Xenocide?!

F.O.R.U.M.O.W.I.C.Z.: Functional Operational Replicant Used for Masterful Observation, Worldwide Infiltration and Ceaseless Zoology

I
K.U.B.A.: Killer from the Underground Burning Abbey
D.A.R.K.S.A.M.U.R.A.I.: Deadly, Abhorrent Rage-Kindled Scientist-Abducting, Maiden-Upsetting Ravager from the Arcane Isle

II
K.U.B.A.: Killing and Ultimate Battle Android

W Cyborg Name Decoder nie dało rady "odkodować" mojego nicku, bo można wpisać maksymalnie dziesięć liter.
Kneel before my sword, worm! Now, you shall die...
ja mam jeszcze:
Y.O.D.A.: Ytterbium Online Destruction Android
O.B.I.W.A.N.: Operational Biomechanical Infiltration and Worldwide Assassination Neohuman
A.N.A.K.I.N.: Artificial Networked Android Keen on Immediate Nullification
L.U.K.E.: Lifeform Used for Killing and Exploration
oraz:
S.K.Y.W.A.L.K.E.R.: Synthetic Knight Yearning for Worldwide Assassination, Logical Killing and Efficient Repair
← Gildia Błaznów
Wczytywanie...