Command & Conquer Red Alert

No wiec dobra dzieciaczki mam problem z c&c red alert ;] a mianowicie niemoge go uruchomic pod XP mam odpowiedniego patcha do gry pod XP robie wszystko tak jak w instrukcji patcha i ... kicha : / gra sie instaluje ladnie potem uruchamia i w miejscu gdzie powinien sie zaczac filmik jest pikniecie i czarny ekran i blad buuuu help meeee i wanna command and conquer !!!
Dancing in the moonlight
Singing in the rain
Oh, it's good to be back home again
Laughing in the sunlight
Running down the lane
dzialaaaaaa huraaaa kocham cie ekh xD
Dancing in the moonlight
Singing in the rain
Laughing in the sunlight
Running down the lane
Temat zamykam i zamieszcze tutaj obaj sposoby (na wszleki wypadek jakby linki wygasły).

Sposób 1

http://www.dice.nl/Trouble/trouble_C&CRA.htm

==============================
==Red Alert 1 Windows XP Fix==
==============================

1. Uninstall Red Alert 1 if previously installed.

2. Insert a Red Alert CD into your CD-ROM drive. When the autoplay menu appears, choose "Explore CD."

3. Find "Setup.exe," right-click, and choose "Properties." Click on the Compatibility mode tab and set the compatibility to Windows 95.

4. Install Red Alert as you would normally, but do not reboot when it prompts you to.

5. Open up My Computer and navigate to your Red Alert directory (usually C:\Westwood\REDALERT).

6. Right-click on a blank area in the folder, and "Sort by file type."

7. Change the compatibility mode on all of the executable files (about 7-8) to Windows 95.

8. Extract "Thipx32.dll" contained in this zip file to your Red Alert Directory, overwriting the existing Thipx32.dll.

9. Boot up Red Alert and have fun!

Sposób 2

http://www.sharoma.com/ral/tech_support.htm#rawwxp

Red Alert with Windows XP
If you attempt to install and run Red Alert on XP, you'll probably get a message like the following: "Windows 5.1 detected... please use some other version...". However, the game will work fine under XP with both the Counterstrike and Aftermath addons. Here's how:

Insert your Red Alert disc (Allied or Soviet).
Go into Windows Explorer and "explore" the CD.
Right click on "autorun.exe" and click "properties".
Select the compatibility tab and select Windows 95. Tick the box.
Execute "autorun.exe" and install the game as normal.
Download and install the 1.08 update patch.
Execute the .exe and move the resultant files into your Red Alert directory (you can omit the text file).
Execute "patch.exe"
Set the compatibility mode on the RA95.exe in your Red Alert directory to Windows 95 (as above)
The game will now run fine. You can now also install Counterstrike and Aftermath, making sure to do the same thing to each autorun.exe compatibility tab.
If you wish to install the 3.03 patch, do it before you install Counterstrike or Aftermath. You'd probably be best not installing those anyway.
← Gry ogólnie
Wczytywanie...