Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 18[font="Arial"]
Charisma- 11
[/font]

Wynik jakoś specjalnie mnie nie dziwi i chyba prawidłowo

Odpowiedz
Fav ładnie żeś poleciał z tym wisdomem. 20 na 3 levelu to jakieś wsparcie od bogów.
Nie liczy się cel a droga do niego

Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Odpowiedz
Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 16

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

---

W sumie, to się zgadza
Odpowiedz
O_o

Cytat

True Neutral Half-Orc Barbarian

Alignment:
True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race:
Half-Orcs are often brutish and mean creatures, unaccepted by both thier heritages. They are little better than orcs. But some can be clever and successful in the society of adventurers

Primary Class:
Barbarians live outside the 'civilized' They have tribal goverments, and are often nomads. What they may lack in refinement is balanced by there strength of individual character and ability to survive.

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
Elf ------ XXXXXXX (7)
Gnome ---- X (1)
Halfling - (-2)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Class:
Fighter -- XXXX (4)
Barbarian -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Ranger --- XXXX (4)
Monk ----- X (1)
Paladin -- XXXXXXXX (8)
Cleric --- (-1)
Mage ----- (0)
Druid ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Thief ---- (-1)
Bard ----- XXXXXX (6)
- Tak, tak. Ja za każdym razem mówię co innego. - Aha. I?

- I nic. Uważam to za cnotę. (...) Dziennikarka pyta mnie, czemu ciągle zmieniam zdanie, a ja jej odpowiadam: "Żeby się uwiarygodnić". - "Uwiarygodnić"?

- Oczywiście. Bo zawsze mówię to, co w danej chwili czuję. Nie kalkuluję, nie kombinuję. Uwiarygodniam się przez to, że sobie zaprzeczam. - Przewrotne.

- Tak. I jutro temu zaprzeczę.
Odpowiedz

Matt, jakim ty cudem masz przy paladynie "8"? Ja miałem tam -23
Odpowiedz
Widać oprócz typowo barbarzyńskich i orkowych odruchów miewam też te bardziej szlachetne...

...jasssne. To pewnie jakiś błąd.
- Tak, tak. Ja za każdym razem mówię co innego. - Aha. I?

- I nic. Uważam to za cnotę. (...) Dziennikarka pyta mnie, czemu ciągle zmieniam zdanie, a ja jej odpowiadam: "Żeby się uwiarygodnić". - "Uwiarygodnić"?

- Oczywiście. Bo zawsze mówię to, co w danej chwili czuję. Nie kalkuluję, nie kombinuję. Uwiarygodniam się przez to, że sobie zaprzeczam. - Przewrotne.

- Tak. I jutro temu zaprzeczę.
Odpowiedz
A ja nie sprawdzę, bo link z pierwszego posta nie działa
Odpowiedz
← Gildia Błaznów

Jaką postacią jesteś w DnD? - Odpowiedź

Męczą Cię captche? , a problem zniknie. Zajmie to mniej niż rozwiązanie captchy!
Wczytywanie...